My name is Amy, I live in Michigan. I am engaged to Adam since January 2009 (I will post that story later on). We originally wanted to get married last year, or well at least I did, but he talked me out of the June 20, 2009 wedding. It was a good thing he did too because I currently don't have a job and he has 2 part time jobs. We want to get married when we can afford it so we don't have to struggle. My new aim is June 19, 2010, it also might not happen but we (meaning I) will decide if that will work or not by March.
I have decided that I will be able to plan this wedding within 3-4 months. My reason for the 19th is that it was that date 6 years ago that we made plans to go on our first date, he was so cute, it took him halfway through the movie to finally put his arm around me, and when he did it was basically a buddyshake. Awwwe isn't he cute?
Why the title Adventures in Plans do you ask? Well even if you didn't here is the answer anyway, I thought about having it Adventures in Wedding Planning, but then once the wedding is over then this blog wouldn't really have a use, now that it is Adventures in Plans, it can keep going, decorating the house/ apartment plans, vacations, and in a few years probably baby plans (shh don't tell).
Well that is it for now, tomorrows blog will be about how to have bridemaids dresses in the colors I want on short notice.
Posted by
Creatively Odd

0 comments:
Post a Comment