For my bridesmaid their hair will be all up, since mine will be partially down, I thought it would be a good contrast. Below is the type of hair style I am thinking for their up dos. It is called a "french twist." My bridesmaids hair varies in length as well as thickness, I think that the french twist is a good way to have them all uniform.

As for Anna's (maid of honor) hair will be slightly different in comparison to the others. Below is some examples of the french twist with flower in the hair. I really like this look. So what I leaning toward is having flowers in everyones hair, but have Annas flowers slightly different and in a different spot. The 1st and 2nd hair styles on the left would be for just the bridesmaids and something like the 1st and 2nd on the right would be for Anna.
For the bridesmaids I think blue hydrangeas and for Anna blue irises. If you want to know more about the flowers for the wedding see the post called "This is Flowered."


2 comments:
As I said in-person, I think these are really pretty! I also like the idea of flowers in the hair - would you and bridesmaids have flowers, or would you do you have flowers in your hair and then none in bridesmaids (or vice versa)?
I think it really depends, I would keep the flowers in the bridesmaids very small like, the size of one flower of hydrangeas (slightly smaller then the flowers shown in the 1st, use a few of those right up the line of where the one on the left) hair folds, and they would be fake, I think it would look better because they would last longer, not to mention they would be cheaper. For my awesome maid of honor I think I would use blue irises at the top instead of along the side.
For my I would be more inclined to use real flowers, if I chose to even use flowers. Accessories wise it is still debatable and I am as of yet undecided.
Post a Comment