Beautitul is in the eye of the beholder, especially when it comes to picking a hairstyle. You could say that oh this hairstyle would look great but then you have it and you ask yourself what the heck were you thinking. But at the same time there are some that would love that hairstyle.
Below are a few hairstyles I find unusual, and not necessarily in a good way. The first one on the left isn't bad but I find it plasticy looking. The middle one to me is a scary bun, but if you like the big bun and big hair then that is your preference obviously not mine. The third one is nice but they way they have the curls makes me think of noodles.
Below is a few examples of hairstyles and the use of real flowers. In some cases less is more when it comes to flowers but it all comes down to preference. I love the light touch of flowers in the 1st one on the left, as will as the 3rd one from the left, the side pony tail with the bold color of red is gorgeous. If I used flowers in my hair (as of right now that isn't what I am thinking) the colors would be out of the following, not necessarily all or just 1 of them it just depends on if I come up with something I really like, royal blue, greenish teal or white. Now that I think about it the flower would be a white roses, less than 5, small, with the tips brushed with my colors. I'm not saying that is what I am using but that is what I would be most likely to use.
Below are some buns, not of steel or bread ;) I have heard that Buns are the best option when your gown is strapless that they add a degree of elegance to your look, whether you wear a sleek and high chignon on your head, or an, off-center bun on the nape of your neck. Personally my hair isn't think enough for a bun that would look good on me.
I have thought about extensions but I think looking back at the pictures when I would look at my hair I would think extensions. Not that my hair is short by any means, it is just past by bra line on my back.
Above is what I would want as my hair do. Loose curls, slightly pinned back away from my face, leaving the bangs down like the 1st one on the right. I won't go into other accessories right now that will come later :D
Thanks for reading about this hair-raising situation. :)


2 comments:
I LOVE the last row of styles!! I like the flower idea too - half up half down would be really pretty with some delicate, small flowers...
I also like the updo hairstyle that is second from the left in the second row of pictures.
I'm glad you like them, the one the is in the 2nd row, 2nd to the left, I would just do 3 flowers, they had 5.
Post a Comment